Old 15-06-2005, 12:34 AM
~ janj JJsPond.us

DH makes the right noises but
he's not really into wildlife like I am.
Gail

I figure if mine doesn't say, No, and he rarely does, probably because he
knows he has to come up with a good reason for saying it. I can go for it.
I had about 10 various bodies of water and tanks for a while. Since going
back to work I've trimmed it to 7, if I don't count the ponsai and the
terrarium I brought home. Guess that's not much trimming is it? s

At least 2 of the tanks are my son's so I don't have to worry about those,
and another 2 are my large fantails waiting to go out to the lily pond
later this week (I hope). 1 quarantine tank with only a lonely pleco, so
not much care needed there either. No critters in the patio pond, just add
water as needed. So in reality I really have trimmed the work load. ;-)
~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~