Old 15-06-2005, 09:38 AM
David Hare-Scott

"supajosh" wrote in message

Hi everyone, I'm having bindi issues at the moment, and wondering what
the best time to attack them would be. I've got some hortico bindi and
clover killer, but there's a fair few popping up so I'm worried they
might be a bit too established. any suggestions? Cheers, Josh.

--
supajosh

AFAIK you are supposed to use the bindi-specific sprays in late winter to
early spring (depending on your location) so that you get them when they
start the new season's growth but before they set out new thorns. You may
have some seeds left over from last year that are coming up now too.

David