Old 15-06-2005, 02:41 PM
Katra

In article ,
"Sandy" wrote:

My granny has a phobia about cats,,,,how can I keep them away from her deck?
I tried putting mothballs in her lawnchairs, didn't work.....is there
anything I can spray that would keep them away?
Thanks for all advice.

Feliway might work?

Otherwise, I'd pick up some "Scat matt" electric static mats...

Screening works too and will also keep off mosquitos.

Garden hoses work and won't hurt the cats.

You may also discuss the problem with local cat owners and suggest they
keep their animals inside...

I do!
--
K.

Sprout the MungBean to reply

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell‹you
see, I have friends in both places." --Mark Twain