Old 15-06-2005, 01:57 PM
Stan The Man

In article , Maart
wrote:

Hi, I need to buy a hosepipe that is 250m long. Is there somewhere that I
can buy one, perhaps straight from a factory or something? Price is a
concern to me aswell as I know this could work out expensive.

Try emailing Hozelock at . They manufacture locally.

Be careful what you wish for though... without the help of a pump you
won't be able to drive a sprinkler or any other irrigation device off
typical domestic main pressure at 250m distant. In fact, it might not
deliver water at all without the help of gravity.