Old 15-06-2005, 04:05 PM
Bart Thomas

Alan:

In my part of the world, more and more florists are selling potted orchids
for the home. Often, they will have orchid bark mixes. It isn't cheap, but,
in the quantities we use, can save a lot of miles chasing after an
alternative.

Regards,

Bart Thomas

From: Dave Ward

Since cocoa shell mulch is not the best, and it seems to be much
easier to find, does anyone know of a good source for smaller
size pine bark nuggets?

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --