Old 15-06-2005, 04:13 PM
Penelope Periwinkle

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 02:09:06 -0700, "Sandy"
wrote:

My granny has a phobia about cats,,,,how can I keep them away from her deck?
I tried putting mothballs in her lawnchairs, didn't work.....is there
anything I can spray that would keep them away?
Thanks for all advice.

http://www.mountainvalleygrowers.com/scarecrow.htm

http://www.shopping.com/xGS-motion_d...kin_id-3062119

Motion Detector Sprinklers worked to keep cats out of one of my
neighbor's gardens. There are several variations on this design, you
can google for the best price and options. Just be sure to position it
so that it can be turned off without your granny getting squirted!

Penelope