Old 22-10-2002, 06:54 PM
Alan Gould

Default Cause of curdless caulies?

In article , Sue & Bob Hobden
writes
Agreed! I don't actually speak to plants, but they respond to thought
transference if they are given a chance to. I don't threaten them
either, but Joan and I have noticed that if we talk about an
unsatisfactory plant in its presence, it will often respond in the way
we wish it to. There's no scientific or logical explanation for this
effect but it has happened in our garden too often for co-incidence.

How many times have I said to Sue "that useless plant just has to go" and a
week later it's flowering etc.,

Yes, that's exactly the kind of thing I meant.
--
Alan & Joan Gould, North Lincs.