Old 15-06-2005, 01:51 PM
Des Higgins

"Mike" wrote in message
Can someone please recommend a book or a site, which Joan can use to
identify a number of Geraniums growing in her garden, and hich she is
unable
to identify from the books she has.

The Gardeners Guide to Growing Hardy Geraniums (Trevor Bath and Joy Jones)
is a beautiful book (gorgeous photographs) and does have an a-z list of
species and varieties although I suspect it could be hard to use to identify
random varieties.
It is a nice book to have anyway. After reading it, I started collecting
the things like a trainspotter. It will alow you to identify the obvious
ones although I suspect it will not work for many.

You can get it easily on Amazon.

Mike

--
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Spitfire Fly Past
H.M.S.Impregnable Ass. Sussex 1 - 4 July Visit to Int. Fest of the Sea