Old 16-06-2005, 12:26 AM
Steve wachs

've had the same problem of trying to find composted pine/fir bark mulch. A
garden center in Kansas City has it but would only sell it in cubic yard
lots. I don't have that many trees so this spring I ordered from Dallas Bonsai
Gardens. They had a special of buy 2 bags get one free. That was plenty for
this years repotting and should cover next years too.

I have been trying to find Fir bark but it is hard to find here. I found a
25 lb bag for $30 I is usually sold as Orchid mix and goes for $8 for a small
bag. Pine bark is sold all over
SteveW

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++