Old 16-06-2005, 03:07 AM
nina

Rev "Fragile Warrior" wrote:
"Bourne Identity" wrote in message
They are photosensitive, which means they bloom when the light is correct.
In
this case, you will see flowers when days start to shorten. My perennial
morning glory is blooming now and will bloom till frost, but the annual
Ipomoea
will not bloom till sometime in August to frost.

Victoria

What's a perennial morning glory? Is that something that can live only in
warmer climates?

Giselle (I *love* morning glories but they just don't seem happy here in
central Indiana)

Good question. AFAIK all morning glories are perennial in warm
climates. Are the ones called "perennial" cold hardy or something?
My morning glories have been growing since January and show no sign of
stopping.I have heard they can become enormous here in the tropics.