Old 16-06-2005, 01:30 AM
Stan The Man

In article , Peter
Stockdale wrote:

.
In article , Maart
wrote:

Hi, I need to buy a hosepipe that is 250m long. Is there somewhere that I
can buy one, perhaps straight from a factory or something? Price is a
concern to me aswell as I know this could work out expensive.

Not seen any hose (eg. Tricoflex) advertised in more than 100m length.
Connectors are readily available.

You can easily connect two or more lengths of hose together, see:
http://www.hozelock.com/productcatal...watering&regio
n=ROW&hierarchyID=1&hierarchyID2=33&hierarchyID3=3 7

The 2100 9008 Hose Repair Connector would give the strongest join; the
2291 Double Male Connector would work until the hose was put under
tension. Both readily available from your local garden centre.