Old 22-10-2002, 07:48 PM
Graham

Default Union Jack hanging baskets

Hi,

Perhaps you are asked this many times a year but I'm looking for flowers
that will look impressive planted either together in a red, white and blue
pattern in a hanging basket, or separately in three baskets. Ideally they
should be as near to the Union Jack colours as possible. Flowering time is
through July to coincide with our village fair.

Perhaps the blue could be trailing off the sides of the basket with white
slightly higher and red higher again....?

I'd be immensely grateful if you can help me by suggesting as many species
as you can so that I can then do some research into flowering heights, etc.

Cheers,

Graham