Old 16-06-2005, 04:34 AM
~ janj JJsPond.us

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 20:30:29 -0700, Courageous wrote:

If you haven't purchased the metal one yet, and price is similar, look at
the rubbermaid tanks, they already have a bottom drain hole and *I think*
you'd get a better seal if you made any new holes. ~ jan

Rubbermaid commercial products doesn't list any 600-800 gallon tanks.

Okay, ;o) I guess I must have thought the 300 looked like 600? ;-) Might
have been the Tuff stock tank, but couldn't find those either googling. The
local Ranch & Home had those bigger "looking" than the 300 rubbermaids
though. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~