Old 16-06-2005, 12:34 PM
Ann

"Rod & Betty Jo" expounded:

I've had the same thing (more than once).....luckily they come and go and I
built a fenceG.....Incidentally 5 years ago when I became very ill, life
got just a little sidetracked as I nearly died with a very long
recuperation.... I had no neighbors complaining about "my mess"......Rod

Rod, I'd rather have people living near me like you than like VH. And
I'm sure your neighbors appreciate your being alive and well rather
than sitting in judgement on you. I hope you stay healthy and well,
we need more gentle folks like you in our world )
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts