Old 16-06-2005, 03:21 PM
Vox Humana

"Rod & Betty Jo" wrote in message

"Ann" wrote in message
"Doug Kanter" expounded:
When I bought my house the next door neighbors basically had a
junkyard in their backyard. Dead washers, dryers, three rusting tin
sheds, a couple junk trucks, all kinds of tires, etc. Oh well. I
loved my house. They've moved on, new people live there now, they've
cleaned it up, life goes on. It's amazing what you can live with when
it really doesn't affect your basic life functions, like eating,
drinking, etc. Of course I'd rather not look at junk, but I'm not
paying their taxes or their mortgage. It's basically none of my
business.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a

I've had the same thing (more than once).....luckily they come and go and

built a fenceG.....Incidentally 5 years ago when I became very ill, life
got just a little sidetracked as I nearly died with a very long
recuperation.... I had no neighbors complaining about "my mess"......Rod

When my neighbors were unable to care for their lawn, I did it for them
without any discussion. That was a win-win situation.