Old 16-06-2005, 03:37 PM
Vox Humana

"Natty Dread" wrote in message
m...

"Vox Humana" wrote in message
. ..

snippage

As for moving next to you, it would be the last thing I would ever
consider.
I'm not worried about the homes of others. I just don't want
inconsiderate
slobs, people operating meth labs, or acid-rock band rehearsals in my
neighborhood. I would be perfectly content if these things occurred in
your
neighborhood because even slobs and drug deals have to live somewhere. I
suspect that you would be a hideous neighbor, bitching about everything
bothered you. I would laugh if a pig farm moved next to you. Remember,
you
don't pay the mortgage or taxes so the stench would be none of your
business. One man's stench is another's junk yard. Enjoy.

Whoa, where do you get that she's a "hideous" neighbor"? "Even slobs and
drug dealers have to live somewhere" -- WTF? Everything she's written

here
suggests exactly the opposite -- live and let live without getting in
someone else's business. No offense, but from my perspective as someone
just reading this thread, you have degenerated into histrionic flaming for
no reason.

Stick around and you will understand. Sister Theresa, she ain't.