Old 16-06-2005, 04:35 PM
Starlord

I live in the High Mojave Desert and my MG's are not even over a foot tall
yet and they've been blooming for 3 weeks now.

"Ted Shoemaker" wrote in message
At what age, or size, or temperature conditions, do morning glories start
to flower?

I have four or five varieties, in various places around the yard, in
various soils. Some are in the ground, some are in pots. Some of them
started from seed, some came as starters from the greenhouse.

One of them is seven feet high.

The weather here has been mostly in the 70s and 80, but once got up to 91.

When can I expect them to flower?

Or do you think I'm doing something wrong?

Thank you,

Ted Shoemaker