Old 16-06-2005, 04:33 PM
KerplunKuK

Default Algae problem

I live in Cambridgeshire in the UK and I have a 5m x 5m x 1m pond. The
water is perfectly clear and clean, and I have varied plants and oxygenating
weed.
The problem I am having is an excess of green slimy weed. It appears on a
daily basis and gets everywhere. I have tried removing all of it but I
can't keep up.
The pond is stocked with mostly goldfish and koi and has two aquatic
turtles. The pond has not full sunlight but is not shaded.

Thanks for any help.

--
Remove [dot] to reply
Gamertag: Devil Ray UK