Old 16-06-2005, 07:42 PM
Reel Mckoi

"~Roy~" wrote in message
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 10:58:05 -0500, "Reel Mckoi"
blabbered on:

snip
=== They don't care for dry soil or poor
===clay soils.

Hmmmmmmmmm, guess someone needs to go tell all the elephant ears I
have growing up through my clay gravel then that have never seenw ater
other than any rainfall and the ground is as hard as
concrete.............

And had I posted they need dry, infertile hard-as-concrete soil to thrive,
you would have claimed the opposite. I didn't say they wont survive in dry
concrete gravely soil like Roy has.... your reading comprehension seems to
be as poor as your grammar and spelling. Now be a good boy and try
rereading my post regarding EE more S:L:O:W:L:Y this time. :-)
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.