Old 16-06-2005, 08:54 PM
keith ;-\)

This Country makes you P**s,if it rains we get too much,any sun were too
warm,a sprinkle of snow and everyone comes to a standstill.We should look
more at other country's and see how they cope!Hose pipe ban in
June,Pathetic.We should have learnt by now how to conserve water,god knows
we get plenty enough to do so.Everytime I go on holiday abroad,I wonder how
do they cope with the sun/heat.

--
Thanks Keith,Nottingham,England,UK.
"andrew" wrote in message
Stan The Man wrote:
I heard that North Sussex had imposed a hosepipe ban this week. Any
other areas similarly restricted? Can there really be a drought? Or are
the water companies just inefficient?

apparently we have had the wrong sort of rain

andrew