Old 17-06-2005, 01:54 AM
Ann

"Doug Kanter" expounded:

Well....sounds like it's all a matter of individual opinion, then.

Yes, it is. My opinion is I mind my own business (I'm not telling you
to mind yours, I'm just saying what I feel, and how I live). I've
said throughout this thread I wouldn't live in a managed area, that
seems to drive some people to hysterics. So what? So I don't want to
live like that. Others do. Whatever.

This all started over cutting down trees. I live in a semi-rural
area, there just aren't bylaws against cutting down trees. Maybe
someday there will be, when more and more people build up the area.
I'll be gone to Maine by then.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts