Old 17-06-2005, 02:44 AM
Vox Humana

"Ann" wrote in message
"Vox Humana" expounded:

I agree. If you notice that Ann, who claims that nothing is any of her
business, started by lamenting the mess in her neighbor's yard. There is

difference between "it's none of my business" and having an opi

I guess reading comprehension isn't your forte. I wasn't lamenting a
thing, I stated facts, and also told you I still bought the house.
But do continue misconstruing, it's getting pretty amusing.

In case you missed this recently I will repost as I see no reason to
reinvent the wheel.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...59adc334?hl=en

"Oh my god, I haven't been on here for years. I scan down, open a post and
its Ann from Massachusetts.
It must be 4 or 5 years since I stopped by here and you are still at it,
being a nasty, know it all bitch.
I would have thought a house would have fallen on you by now. Must be a very
sad life you have lead."

I would just add that for someone who claims that nothing is any of her
business, you sure have a way of getting into everyone's business. Oh, and
look out for falling houses, it's tornado season.