Old 23-10-2002, 02:43 PM

Default First snow of the winter.

Janet Baraclough wrote:

After a terrible wet cold floody day yesterday we woke up
this morning to see snow on the mountain tops; winter's here :-)

You must have a nice long view from there; I couldn't see the mountaintops
for the fog, but there's an inch (25mm) of the predicted "flurries" on my
lawn. My Scots ancestors must be thrilled!

The view out the window looks like a bad horror movie. Think moors, gloom,
howling dogs... Think I'll just have another cuppa.

....And me with garlic yet to plant. It's early yet.