Old 16-06-2005, 11:53 PM
Repeating Rifle

in article , Ed at wrote on
6/15/05 8:50 PM:

Who's the jerk who said airgun? - they work on a-holes
as well, especially in the face. The poster is likely
looking for humane solutions. I'm looking forward to see
the fate of the two youth who assasinated a grounhog pup
today and then tried at the mother [failed] - using paintball
guns. 6 months in jail is at stake for these moronic
17- and 18-year olds. I hope they get to take IN the
WHOLE experience while incarcerated if know what I mean.

As long as they stick to groundhogs, that is a lot better than them using
babies as targets. The question is whether a groundhog ends their bloodlust
or merely whets their appetite for more.

Bill