Old 16-06-2005, 11:00 PM
Bob Hobden

"steve griff" wrote in message

Many Thanks to everyone.. gr8 help & much appreciated. Sorry for most
pics being on their side! at least it gave you chance to lie down to
read them :-)

Thanks again
Steve

Ok Steve and remember we are nothing to do with Gardenbanter, this is NOT a
Gardenbanter forum it is URG or more correctly the Newsgroup
uk.rec.gardening.
Gardenbanter seem to make out we are something to do with them, even
suggesting we are one of their forums, which isn't the case.

If you don't know about newsgroups or how to access them directly, so
cutting out the middle man, then let us know.

--
Regards
Bob