Old 17-06-2005, 08:42 AM
Travis

Matty U! wrote:
Well - normally I would want to leave the arbor in place. But
unfortunately, since I'm still in a slightly urban environment,
backyard space is at a premium. I'd like to use the space that the
arbor is occupying (since it is closer to my house) yet retain the
arbor.
Perhaps it would be easier to try and regrow a new arbor? How long
does it take for a Concord arbor like this to grow to this size?
Thanks for your reply - take care.
Matty U!

This is an arbor:
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...gesr&st art=1

Arbors don't grow. Plants grow on arbors.

I think grapes grow pretty fast but it may take several years for a new
one to cover your arbor.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5