Old 17-06-2005, 10:08 AM
Ann

"Vox Humana" expounded:

"Oh my god, I haven't been on here for years. I scan down, open a post and
its Ann from Massachusetts.
It must be 4 or 5 years since I stopped by here and you are still at it,
being a nasty, know it all bitch.
I would have thought a house would have fallen on you by now. Must be a very
sad life you have lead."

Figures you'd enjoy a troll post. Find all those bitchy posts from
me. Oh, I guess because you and I have opposite views on politics
that means I'm a bitch. Ok. I can live with it. You are the one
that has to live with your hostility. I could feel sorry for you, but
I won't.

I would just add that for someone who claims that nothing is any of her
business, you sure have a way of getting into everyone's business. Oh, and
look out for falling houses, it's tornado season.

I see. So, you can express your opinions, but I can't. Get over
yourself.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts