Old 17-06-2005, 05:13 PM

On 2005-06-16, fernvalley wrote:
The rabbit population has just been noticeable and aggravating for the
past two years (and I've lived here for 13 years). We have lots of
woods but I think whatever might have been the natural predators for
the rabbits has vanished. The hostas are pretty much "in the woods" but
right at the edge of the driveway. Anyway, these rabbits only seem to
like the "special hostas," they don't much on the plain old green ones!

The neighbors are all for joining in on the target practice sessions!
We're not close enough for it to bother anyone and they are having
similar problems. Of course, if you have two rabbits, it's not long
until you have a whole lotta rabbits!

And you could then have lots of rabbit salad. Just pick a chicken salad
recipe and substitute cooked rabbit! Shooting them certainly will
interrupt the breeding cycle.

is a garbage address.