Old 17-06-2005, 04:38 PM
pammyT

"David" wrote in message
In article , Alan Gould
writes
In article , Stan The Man
writes
I heard that North Sussex had imposed a hosepipe ban this week. Any
other areas similarly restricted? Can there really be a drought? Or are
the water companies just inefficient?

Anglian Water have announced that there will be no hosepipe bans in
their area in the forseeable future. We have had a lot of very dry
weather locally this year, though we've had some welcome rain in the
past few days.

Yes, they also said the reservoirs are 90% full for us Eastern Angles,
just as well I'm about to fill the pool with 2,500gallons
--
David

shakes the mothballs out of cozzie
Yay, everyone round to David's house for a pool party.