Old 17-06-2005, 06:00 PM
Maart

Thanks for all of your replies. I want to instal a permanant supply to a
piece of land that I have that is 250m away from my garden. If I instal the
mdpe pipe (which seems the cheapest) will I have a decent flow at the othr
end or is there a pump that I can attach to it to help things along.

As I am hoping to get away with doing this as cheap as possible I am hoping
to attach the pipe to an outside tap on my house.

"p.k." wrote in message
Maart wrote:
Hi, I need to buy a hosepipe that is 250m long. Is there somewhere
that I can buy one, perhaps straight from a factory or something?
Price is a concern to me aswell as I know this could work out
expensive.

250m hosepipe?

Are you putting in a perenant supply?

Hose pipe is very expensive for that

50m of 25mm mdpe pipe will cost about £15..

pk