Old 17-06-2005, 09:45 PM
Kay

In article , mikeyw mikeyw.1qse7z@gar
denbanter.co.uk writes

OK Guys i'll check it tonight but saw no evidence of any insects
before.

please can you post your replies to the same thread - if you start a new
thread for your reply it makes it very difficult for us to know what
you're talking about.

You wouldn't necessarily see obvious creatures if you have red spider
mite - they're not insects, they're arachnids, btw - they are almost too
small to see with the naked eye - I can see them because I'm very short
sighted, but many people would need a magnifying glass.

Any ideas what the plant is - lovely coloured flowers...just a shame
about the leaves !!

Amaranth, I think
--
Kay