Old 18-06-2005, 03:10 AM
Spud Demon

Philip Lewis writes in article dated 16 Jun 2005 15:15:50 -0400:
All in all, I think It bothers my wife more than it does me... but
even I was upset over the the various 3-6 am extended ( 10 minutes)
barking sessions. (the neighbor works odd hours). Usually by morning
I have better things to do than track the neighbor down.

Why wait until morning? If the neighbor's dog barks at nighttime, call her
on the phone right away. If she's working, the voicemail will record the
time so you don't have to think about it. If she doesn't hear the barking
because she's watching TV or something, maybe she will put a stop to it.
If she's sleeping peacefully through all the commotion and you're not, wake
her.

I'm just that way. I had a roommate borrow a lighter after I went to sleep
one evening (without permission). In the morning I felt like a smoke, so I
woke him up.

"It's a shame you had to wake me up for *that*."

"Yeah, it is."

It didn't happen again.

-- spud_demon -at- thundermaker.net
The above may not (yet) represent the opinions of my employer.