Old 18-06-2005, 09:14 AM
Hound Dog

"Suzy O" wrote in message
It will take 30 years to replace the tree. Resolving barking dogs, unruly
kids, loud music and late night parties, unkept or ugly neighboring
property
problems will all be resolved long before the tree can be replaced. The
problems you bring up are transitional, and believe me, as a renter for
20+
years, I've dealt with the gamut of miserable neighbors. However, a tree
lost is gone -- forever.

Suzy O

A tree that will eventually grow to be 50' tall and 50' wide should never be
planted on a small residential lot.

Such a tree will not only effect the owner of the property the tree is on,
but the property of at least eight other neighbors.

To you perhaps the other problems I mentioned are small things that will
only last a short while, but that's not so.

Barking dogs may live for 20 years or more then might be replaced with other
untrained dogs by uncaring neighbors.

Loud, unruly kids could be around for a decade or so to be replaced by God
only knows how many more generations of grandkids.

A neighbor that is not keeping his property up now, may never do so.

That lone complaining neighbor may be angry about the tree being chopped
down, but I just wonder how many others that have been effected by the
tree's shadow for countless years are happy the tree will soon be burning in
someone's fireplace.