Old 24-10-2002, 09:32 AM
Jane Ransom

Default Ivy covered tree

In article , ned
writes

Indeed. Every weed is simply a natural plant which the 'arrogant'
gardener decides is spoiling the look of his/her grand plan.

Er . . not entirely!!
The thing about 'weeds' is that they are thugs.
They multiply and multiply and don't give the more 'delicate' plants a
chance. I know the brutal fact of nature is survival of the fittest and
I know dandelions are pretty but I do want to see a bit of variety in my
garden so I have a bit of a tussle with mother nature in the bit of
space that 'belongs' to me )))))))))
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,