Old 18-06-2005, 02:16 PM
Doug Kanter

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Doug Kanter" contains these words:

Vegan-Organic Principles? Give me a f..king break. No animal products -
do
they think horses and cows suffer if we use their manure??? :-)

Yes Doug. It's stealing their resources, which is dishonest and
manipulative. Horses need their poop to grow more grass to eat.

If God intended you to misappropriate horse manure to put on your
garden. would he have designed horses to just poop at random on their
own pasture/dinner, and grow more grass? Of course not. He would have
designed them to do it in huge litter trays. Or at least, straight into
plastic bags near the roadside.

Janet

OK. If you're so smart, how do YOU think it gets into those bags, if the
horses aren't doing what you said? You think people package it? That's
insane, Janet.