Old 18-06-2005, 12:17 PM
George

"KerplunKuK" wrote in message
George scribbled :
What is the
source of your water?

The water comes from a rain reservoir, I will obtain a hardness measuring
kit. My 5ppm are on the generous side, probably closer to 0 than 5. How
do
I go about softening an entire pond of water?
--
Remove [dot] to reply
Gamertag: Devil Ray UK

Essentially, you don't. I really wouldn't worry too much about it if the
fish and plants are doing well. But if by 5 ppm you are referring to the
nitrite levels, I would definitely consider doing at least a 5% water
change, 10% if you can spare the water.