Old 18-06-2005, 09:21 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from mbwest contains these words:

Just a little update with my garden.
Not much at all has happened recently apart from some apples falling
and a bit of raking and ripping out weeds!

BUT tomorrow I’m hoping to sow those seeds but need some final help.

B&Q or Homebase? (currently 10% off at homebase). What is the best one
for a spot of garden shopping?

Never been in either, so I can't help. 10% is relative: 10% off how much?

I can't find any sand anywhere but my mum can get hold of some cheap
play sand for kids play areas, will this be ok?

Sharp sand - ideal.

Also, I looked for top-soil and there is no way I’m paying £50+ for a
ton of mud, but I managed to find 20ltr bags in Poundstretcher which
contain fertiliser so I’m going to go with that. Anyone see this as a
big problem?

Nope.

Remember I am on a TIGHT budget.

I'm not surprised, with the price of beer in Westminster being what it is.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/