Old 18-06-2005, 11:52 PM
Doug Kanter

"William Wagner" wrote in message
In article ,
"Doug Kanter" wrote:

Uh oh. Chemical boy is off his meds again.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
William Wagner wrote:
No rusting junk about here just many bored barking dogs.

I have my daughter take care of the neighbors dog
when he's unruly. Here's a pic...

http://www.c700.com/promo/kakatoe/adestra132.jpg
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

Who is chemical boy?

iHe's a guy who's in the business of selling lawn chemicals to unsuspecting
homeowners. About 6 weeks ago, it bothered him when I pointed out that such
chemicals have not been and can never be properly tested for safety. So, he
occasionally posts obnoxious messages here using my name. He had a burst of
activity about 2 weeks back, and then I think his sitter clamped down on his
internet access. Apparently, he's back.