Old 19-06-2005, 12:11 AM
Travis

Tom Randy wrote:
On 2005-06-17 12:24:00 -0400, "AL" said:

Received my first AV about 6 weeks ago
Was in full bloom-had just been watered-3-4 days later flowers
began dying-but there were
new buds.

Iwatered it from the bottom til soil was damp-about 30 minutes-new
buds blossomed while older ones still died off-I watered it again
about 5 days later from top-avoiding leaves-seemed to do
better-until this past week--

Watered about 5-7 days after previous watering from bottom like
before-about3-4 days later leaves were drooping around eges of
plant -some flowers dying--

What am I doing wron --it's in North window-Iwater with room temp
water--Help!

AL

I'll add that if you want this to bloom in the future a north window
won't do it without a grow light. These need lots of light to bloom.

Tom

But not direct sun.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5