Old 18-06-2005, 11:11 PM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Sacha
writes

Maybe we've got boring soil, or something. It seems to remain true to form
each year and I think we've had it three or four years in the garden. Now
I'm going to have trot out there in this sweltering heat and have a look to
see what ours are doing. Moan, groan, whinge..... ;-)

Oh dear. I've just come in from mowing the lawn at 9.25pm as it was far
too hot to go out much before 7pm.
I can see the poppy from the lounge so it's easier for me
Unfortunately it's rooted through the pot into the rockery so I'll have
to wait until it stops flowering to try and dig it up.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph