Old 19-06-2005, 03:21 AM
Vox Humana

"Ann" wrote in message
Bourne Identity expounded:

I thought you had me killfiled. You haven't a clue as to my psyche. You

know
nothing about me, and less than you think about yourself. I never

claimed to be
a perfect neighbor, but I don't bother anyone and nobody bothers me.
Occasionally a cat will kill a fish, I get ****ed off and let it go.

There is
nothing I can do.

How would you know I'm tough to live near? Do you live near me? I love

the way
people like you live two thousand miles from me, yet, you know all my

inner
workings, how I am to live near, etc. Must be a witch.

I've never used a killfile, Victoria, so I don't know where you got
that idea. As for you being tough to live near, you sit in judgement
on too much to be an easy neighbor. Or so it seems on usenet.

I love the way people like you pretend to be so high and mighty, and
know all of my inner workings, too. I know myself as well las you know
yourself, oh great learned one. You haven't a clue how I live my
life, either.

I didn't think Buddhists were as judgemental as you are.

Let me guess, that was just another exercise in humor?