Old 19-06-2005, 07:18 AM
Travis

Reel Koi :-) wrote:
"R. Pierce Butler" wrote in message
. 1...
"Cracklin'" wrote in
- secrets.com:

"R. Pierce Butler" wrote in message
Reel Mckoi wrote in
:

Clorox
We used copper sulfate to control normal green algae in our pond
and it didn't harm the fish. The Illinois Dept. of Wildlife and
Conservation? Fish and Wildlife? had some free publications
that were useful to us.

rj
=============
Please check headers as we have a vicious troll posting on
rec.ponds using other people's names. He would love for you to
KILL your fish. McKoi did not write that post.

we used it at low overall concentrations and sprayed problem areas
directly.

http://www.ca.uky.edu/wkrec/Bluestone.PDF

rj

========================
You spray ornamental ponds containing valued fish with Clorox?

This is from the PDF above. Sorry but I can't understand a word of
it. What do all these strange symbols mean? I'm using WXP-Home
addition. 8G".fFslESe`R+Yabeg8-?

C,睦jFǪEl_0XygX0
7F*Y|(,J'�k1Ũ.!7CI

k${|B.+Yj'n@-zBS,'
L:[U]J"V2)b'=\ݵ,Ix
1M~JfK8Z'beY+0),

"zsS%k"lGc1fTo`g xRBTUGO-o-

i3"}h
{zcwz&/.Wr/f-V,R "Uag2W.'ѰVƣ@""["H

߫Q
a|
"HY?gS-~Y";C:4Z=!E
G^f~j_e"&?"uSh:!"vjv&2
ry'P.//?٦\'{YgOb6E*POY

Do you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed?

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5