Old 19-06-2005, 05:08 AM
GA Pinhead

Anything with milky sap, well goofy alkaloids and all...

Angel's Trumpet maybe? I saw some folks selling them on the side of the
road today. Lots of folks have them planted around here.

John!

Steve wrote:
Pokeweed was the first thing that crossed my mind as well.
I wonder if L H will confess that this was the plant in question or tell
what it was, if not?

Steve

GA Pinhead wrote:

How about before any leaves unfurl? A shoot implies not a seedling,
but a plant coming back out. Like Poke Salit. The young shoots of
Pokeweed, something you don't want to eat when full grown.

That help? Might help to know what plant as well, unless you do want
to see things of course...

John!

L H wrote:

Is a young shoot the same as a sprout?
I read in a book that a young shoot of this one plant was edible and I
would like to know exactly what that is before I eat something that will
make me halucinate or something.