Old 19-06-2005, 02:25 PM
Katra

If they are not in San Marcos, I am!!!
I have emu manure mixed with soil/sand, or a mix of chicken and duck.
The henhouse is due to be cleaned and I use pine shavings in there. It's
pretty well composted at the moment and needs to be shoveled and
replaced. ;-)

How may I help you?

Katra at centurytel dot net

In article ,
"LeeBoGene" wrote:

Are you also in San Marcos? Please reserve a yard or two of it,
, http://home.austin.rr.com/mhopel/intro.htm

"wlpool" wrote in message

wlpool Wrote:
Small world.

I live right across the street in Saddletree and I have a steady supply
of it. If you run out of customers send them my way

Check that:
If you run out of manure send them my way.

I thought that horse manure was to acidious for gardening. That must
not be true. What types of gardening is it good for.

--
wlpool

--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

There is no need to change the world. All we have to do is toilet train the world and we'll never have to change it again. -- Swami Beyondanada