Old 19-06-2005, 12:00 PM
Ben Tuinman

That is a weird problem you are having.....if you don't know what happened
to your plant.....did you ever consider asking your step-mother,
Danielle.....?????

"Danielle" wrote in message
oups.com...
I left my phal in the care of my flesh colored thumb stepmother. When I
left her, there were 9 blossoms, and three buds. two weeks later, I
find an empty flower spike, and a leaf filled with water. By that I
mean, the leaf was actually squishy and at the tip there was a bubble
filled with water, about an inch thick, and two inches tall. The leaf
surface was holding this bubble of water in. What did she do to my
plant?

My other question is, I have another phal in the same pot (the grower
did that, not me) and it has a new leaf, which is about 4 inches long,
and what appears to be a flower spike, which is 3 1/2 inches long. Is
this a safe time to separate the two plants?