Old 19-06-2005, 04:31 PM
John Eric Voltin

You probably did buy five female swordtails, but swordtails have the
abiltity to change sex if their are not enough males present. I suspect
that a few of your females became males and then the breeding began.

What color are your swordtails? Do any of them have black spots?

- John Eric

"Bourne Identity" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 01:17:27 GMT, Victor Martinez opined:

Elliot Richmond wrote:
little fish that look like guppies. They are voracious predators and
love mosquito larvae. Slurp.

So do my angel fish.

You don't put your angelfish in the rain barrels, do you? I can't get

them to
live in a tank, let alone a hot, yunky rain barrel.

We bought 5 swordtails a few years ago. Supposedly all females. NOT. We

just
sold a ton of them to Gallery of Pets and have tons more. No more mollies

for
us!

LOL