Old 19-06-2005, 03:43 PM
Anonny Moose

"Bourne Identity" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 20:14:11 -0700, "Anonny Moose"

opined:

The larvae of the different lady beetles is indeed different and the one
in
question appears to be the Asian lady beetle. The Asian adult releases a
bitter tasting and foul smelling liquid, which is actually the beetle's
blood, from its legs as a defensive action. So you'd definitely want to
make
sure you don't have these lady beetles in your fruit at harvest.

When I make anything from fruit, I wash it. I thought this was common
practice.
You mean there are people who make wine, or jam, without washing the fruit
first?

You are quarrelsome and belligerent.