Old 24-10-2002, 11:56 PM
Alan Holmes

Default Muntjack Deer

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message

Actually Nick, AIUI, lynx are probably next on the list after beavers

get reintroduced. But if you want to get some 'natural' predators for
muntjac, we ought to be introducing tigers and leopards into the Home
Counties.....

A good idea :-) However, you won't see lynx introduced into any part
of the UK where they are needed. No way.

I'm not so sure. I think it will be like moles,...or beavers.
Nimbyists might live-trap them and release them a long long way
away...round about Slough would be ideal, or in the London parks :-)

Hey now, what have you got against Slough?

Alan

Janet.