Old 19-06-2005, 03:15 PM
Hank

Muffin, ......... Mine is a mutt and proud of it.

--
some photos of my little puddle
http://community.webshots.com/user/hankpage1

http://www.geocities.com/hankpagel/pondpigs.html

"*muffin*" wrote in message
I have been looking at a some of the koi websites that show the
different
colors , etc. & even with all the different choices, I can only find
ONE
that matches what I have in my pond!

guess mine are all the rejects & mutts they have left over!

mine vary so much in different colors, I have no idea what they
would fit
into! plus , I guess I am surprised, since I would think there would
only be
definite colors for each species , but the quality OF the patterning
would
be the determining factor.. but I have some koi, like one that is
yellowish
& has black & orange speckling on it, which according to the charts
would be
some kind of mutation! (lol) not a darn thing close to THAT
coloration!

are YOUR koi perfectly matched of species? or do you have mutts too?
pictures? ( I must get some taken of mine)