Old 25-10-2002, 12:02 AM
Alan Holmes

Default Muntjack Deer

The message

Actually Nick, AIUI, lynx are probably next on the list after beavers

get reintroduced. But if you want to get some 'natural' predators for
muntjac, we ought to be introducing tigers and leopards into the Home
Counties.....

A good idea :-) However, you won't see lynx introduced into any part
of the UK where they are needed. No way.

Whilst out driving around the Princes Risborough/Thame area today, I
saw a strange looking creature peer through a hedge, it ran away when
it saw the car, but from the way it was moving I came to the conclusion
that it was a muntjack deer.

Alan